Property Management & Letting Services across Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and London
For over 25-years we’ve been assisting investors and landlords to maximise their rental income.
Whether you are a first-time landlord or experienced investor, our letting and management service provides you with a professional service and complete peace of mind knowing your property is in safe hands.
With many of our private clients based overseas we have developed systems and procedures to suit their many different circumstances and requirements. We do not believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach to property management.
We are fully aware that your investment(s) are of the uttermost importance to you, this is why we have user friendly, UK hosted, cloud based systems and a landlord portal which can be accessed via PC, tablet or smart phone, providing real time access to the latest tenancy agreements, inventories and even your monthly rental statements, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world.
The following sets out our level of service (based on the All-Inclusive level)
- Free no obligation valuation and market appraisal of your property taking into consideration demand and current market conditions maximising on rental yield.
- The preparation of measured Floorplans accompanied by professional commissioned photographs.
- The implementation of a full marketing strategy including advertising the property on our website, Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and On The Market. We will also notify our corporate clients and tenants in waiting with matching criteria.
- Promote the property via Social Media (Facebook)
- Where applicable, obtain an Energy Performance Certificate prior to marketing your property (if one does not already exist). This is a legal requirement and the certificate lasts for 10 years. Charges apply.
- Where appropriate obtain a gas safety certificate from a qualified GAS SAFE registered This is a legal requirement and is performed annually. Charges apply.
- Arrange and conduct viewings as and when required with prospective tenants.
- Undertake credit checks via Let Alliance on all prospective tenants that will assess “affordability” and, amongst other things, verify the applicant’s employment status.
- Purchase Rental Guarantee insurance free of charge for the initial 12 months.
- Prepare and arrange for the Lease or Tenancy Agreement to be signed by the Tenant along with all prescribed information.
- Prepare detailed Inventory including photographs, schedules of (a) Contents, (b) Condition, (c) Meter readings and (d) All keys.
- Collect security deposit funds equal to 5 weeks rent, paid by the tenant, and held in trust within “The Deposit Protection Service” (a government backed scheme) for the settlement of any dilapidations when the tenancy comes to an end.
- Collect the first advance payment of rent together with all subsequent payments throughout the tenancy by standing order.
- Notify Local Authorities of change of occupancy and utility companies of change of user.
- Manage and arrange repairs where applicable (24 hour call-out)
- Deal with any statutory notices throughout the course of the tenancy.
- Undertake redecoration and refurbishment as required.
- Deal with Check-Out and all End of Tenancy requirements.
We can also assist with landlord compliance, insurance and tax obligations and the non-resident landlord scheme.