Information for Landlords
With the ever-changing landscape of new legislation and landlords’ obligations, you need an experienced Letting agent you can trust. An agent who will not only ensure your property is professionally managed and given the highest standard of care and attention, but who will also manage and guide you through the complexities of legislative changes and ensure you are protected whilst maximising your rental income.
Why Choose Complete Property Group
Whether you are an experienced landlord with multiple properties or a new buy-to-let landlord, at Complete Property Group we understand that the protection of your asset is of paramount importance. Not only do you want tenants who will treat your property with the respect it deserves, but you also want an agent who will maximise your rental potential, provide a sustained rental income and deliver what they promise. With over 25 years’ experience in residential property Letting and Management, and a property portfolio spanning across the South of England, Complete Property Group have the expertise and knowledge to provide you with that hassle-free management experience you deserve. Whether you are a UK or overseas resident, you can be assured your property is with an agent who will put your requirements first ensuring you of a first class friendly and professional service that focusses on your needs.
Benefits of Using Complete Property Group
- Over 25 years Letting & Management experience
- In-depth knowledge of the local market and wider area
- Free professional property assessment and rental valuation
- Free professional photographs and floorplan
- Free set up and secure log in to our property management system (view statements, property details, maintenance issues etc)
- Free photographic itemised inventory
- All viewings undertaken by a senior member of the Management team (including out of hours)
- Marketing your property on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and On the Market as well as Complete Property Group’s website.
- Promoting your property on Social Media
- Thorough referencing, credit and Right to Rent checks
- Quarterly property inspections including a free property health check identifying any maintenance and repairs and making recommendations where applicable
- Collection of rents and deposits
- Monthly statements and payments
- Complete maintenance service
- Comprehensive introduction service
- Investment advice
- 24hr emergency call out service
We can also deduct monthly Service charges (where required) and make payments on your behalf from your monthly rental.
Please note the services listed above are included as part of our All-Inclusive package and set up fees apply as set out under the “Landlords fees” section.
At Complete Property Group we can also offer a range of additional services that support a landlord in the preparation of letting their property including:
- Providing EPC’s
- Gas Safety Inspections
- Rental Guarantee Insurance
- General maintenance
- Decoration and renovations
- Property Insurance and claim administration
- Major refurbishments
- Key cutting